Chocolate Caramel Mousse
- 15 oz low sodium black beans
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1/3 cup Chocolate Caramel MuscleEgg egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Walden Farms caramel sauce
- 4 tablespoons cacao powder
Drain and rinse black beans, then pat dry with a paper towel.
Place all ingredients in a large food processor and blend on high for 1-2 minutes.
Wipe down edges and pulse until no lumps remain.
Place in a container and refrigerate for 1-2 hours until set.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (makes 4 servings): calories – 131, fat – 1 gram, carbs – 18 grams/fiber – 9 grams, protein – 14 grams PER SERVING