- 1/2 cup of Muscle Egg liquid egg whites
- 1 teaspoon water or skim milk
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/8 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 1 small chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese (non-fat)
- Olive oil
Instructions (How to make it in 12 minutes)
- Whisk together egg whites, skim milk, salt, pepper and dill together in a small to medium-sized bowl until small peaks form in mixture. Mix spinach, tomato and cheese in a separate bowl.
- Lightly coat your cooking pan with oil and warm to medium heat. Place egg mixture in the pan and cook until the bottom sets up firmly.
- Spread all but a spoonful of the cheese and veggie filling over half the omelet and then fold it over. Cook approximately 2 additional minutes before sliding from the pan and garnishing with the leftover cheese and vegatable mixture.