Cake Batter Blueberry Waffle
- 1/2 cup Kodiak "Power Cakes" mix
- 1/2 scoop Vanilla protein powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup Cake Batter MuscleEgg egg whites
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon butter extract
- 50 drops Vanilla Cream Sweet Leaf Stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- OPTIONAL: 1-2 scoop Wink Frozen Desserts Cake Batter ice cream
Combine all ingredients (except blueberries and ice creain a medium sized bowl. Mix until smooth. Stir in blueberries. Let sit for 3-5 minutes.
Preheat waffle iron and coat with non stick spray.
Cook waffles 3-4 minutes until golden brown. Top with ice cream, syrup, and fat free whipped cream.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (makes 1 large serving/2 small servings): calories - 218, fat - 3 grams, carbs - 30 grams (8 grams fiber), protein - 22 grams (per single serving)