Cheddar Bacon Waffle Sandwich
- 1/4 cup Kodiak power cakes mix
- 1 cheddar & sour cream Quest protein chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup Organic MuscleEgg egg whites
- 3/4 cup milk of choice
- 2 ounces sliced turkey breast
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto recipe found here
- 1 slice thin provolone cheese
- 1 leaves handful baby spinach
Process Quest protein chips in a small food processor until you have a coarse meal type texture. Pour into a larger bowl and add Kodiak mix, coconut flour, seasonings, baking powder, egg whites, and milk. Mix until smooth. Let sit 2-3 minutes while waffle iron is preheating.
Add batter to waffle iron and cook according to manufacturer's instructions. Edges should be golden brown when waffles are done.
Assemble by adding sun-dried tomato pesto, sliced turkey, cheese, and spinach to each sandwich.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (makes two sandwiches): calories - 333, fat - 11 grams, carbs - 28 grams/7 grams fiber = 21 grams NET carbs, protein - 35 grams PER SANDWICH