Having breakfast is really important to start out your day on a high note. You need the energy for a busy day which is why eating the right food is important. If you want to have a good body and sculpted muscles then this is even more important. Many breakfast foods such as bacon, waffles, and pancakes can contain a lot of calories and fats which can ruin your figure. If you are looking for the right breakfast treat to help you in building ripped muscles, finding food which contains a lot of protein and small amounts of fat is highly recommended. Egg whites certainly fit the bill in this regard as it is rich in protein without having a ton of calories and fat. Below is a healthy egg white breakfast patty recipe that you can try for yourself.
- 5 large egg whites
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons of grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp low fat milk
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh spinach
- A pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- The first step that you need to do is to beat the 5 large egg whites and the large whole egg in a medium mixing bowl.
- Continue beating the eggs and then slowly add the cheese, milk, as well as the pinch of salt and pepper.
- Beat the mixture continuously and then add the spinach to it.
- Get a small frying pan and spray it with a non-stick cooking spray. Then, heat the pan over medium heat and proceed in adding about a fifth of the mixture. Fry the patty on one side until it becomes lightly brown and then flip it over and do the same for the other side.
- After the patty is done, repeat the step for the remaining portions in the mixture until everything is cooked and then serve.
- This healthy egg white breakfast patty is a high-protein breakfast treat that will surely help you start your day right.