Power Breakfast Cookies
Breakfast cookies are about as easy it gets when it comes to a grab-and-go breakfast (the only thing easier is our single serves). These cookies are power packed to keep you satisfied throughout the day with all sorts of nutrients. Make as many as you need for the week ahead of time and snack healthy all week long!
Made with vanilla MuscleEgg and packed with nuts, seeds, cranberries and more, you'll want these breakfast cookies as snacks too! We're not saying you'll live solely off these cookies, but you just might want to!
- 1/4 cup Vanilla MuscleEgg egg whites
- 1 1/2 cup Kodiak Power Cakes mix
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 whole egg
- 1/2 cup peanut or almond butter
- 1/3 cup sugar free maple syrup
- 3/4 cup cranberries
- 3/4 cup pumpkin seeds, walnuts, macadamia nuts, hemp hearts, and/or chia seeds **choose any combination to equal 3/4 cups**
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat.
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix until well incorporated. Portion and divide dough onto baking sheet.
Bake for 10-12 minutes until slightly golden brown.