Gluten Free Coconut Blueberry Muffins
- 1/2 cup Vanilla MuscleEgg egg whites
- 1 1/2 cup 'gluten free' baking mix of choice
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup baking stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cupcake tin with cupcake liners or coat with non stick spray.
Add all ingredients to a large bowl (except blueberries, coconut butter, and shredded coconut). Mix well until smooth. Stir in blueberries.
Add batter to prepared cupcake pan and bake for 13-15 minutes. Edges will turn lightly browned. Let cool completely.
Melt coconut butter in a small bowl. Dip the tops of each muffin into coconut butter and sprinkle with shredded coconut. Add additional blueberries if desired.
Serving Size = 1 muffin
Per Serving - Calories 150 kcal, Protein 4g, Total Carbohydrate 13g, Total Fat 9g, Fibre 3g