Bananadoodle Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 1 medium ripe banana mashed
- 1 scoop PEScience Snickerdoodle Protein
- 1/4 cup quick oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Vanilla MuscleEgg egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 30 drops English Toffee Sweet Leaf Stevia
- 1/4 cup Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips
- 6 scoops Cinnabon Wink Frozen Desserts ice cream
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or non stick spray.
Combine all ingredients(except chocolate chips and ice creain a bowl and mix until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
Divide dough into 12 cookies and place on cookie sheet. Bake for 7-9 minutes until edges until set.
Remove from oven and let cool completely. Once cooled, form sandwiches and place in the freezer until completely set and ready to serve.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (makes 6 sandwiches): calories- 91, fat- 3 grams, carbs- 10 grams, protein- 7 grams PER SANDWICH