My name is Amanda Chu and I was born and raised in a small town in WA state. I was working as a Painter/Sandblaster for 6 years and decided I wanted to pursue a career with what I am passionate about; Health and Fitness. I moved to sunny California in 2016 and decided I wanted to take my passion for fitness to the next level. I decided to prep for my first NPC Bikini competition. I competed in 2 back to back shows, nationally qualifying in both, and went on to compete at the 2017 Miami Nationals. I have developed a passion for competing and am excited to get back on stage this year!
- Competing in my very first NPC show, SF Championships 2017, and winning Overall Novice Bikini and placing 2nd in Open Bikini
- Competing at Sacramento Championships 2017 and placing 3rd in my stacked Open Bikini Class
- Competing in my first National show, Miami Nationals 2017 (I got 2nd callouts and placed 9th out of 37 amazing girls!)
Non fitness related:
- Being published in and on the cover of various tattoo magazines; Inked Magazine, Inked Girls Magazine both US & International
- Model for tattoo companies such as Sullen Clothing, H2Ocean